I am in my last year of the Elementary Education program at Iowa. I am excited and nervous to become a teacher, and I am always looking for advice from experienced teachers. I love to paint, but I never seem to have time to produce new pieces. I started embroidering and I have fallen in love. I had a bearded dragon named Evelyn Rose (she is close to a foot long), but sadly she passed away this December. I love animals so much, and I understand that death happens no matter what…but losing Evie has been extremely difficult and it will be quite some time before I get a little pug. I also have a bizarre obsession with garden gnomes, but I only have one in my collection thus far….
- Yummy! I found it! #mushrooms #iowa #fryit! instagram.com/p/n_k1l7Lx-V/ 3 years ago
- Pudge has made herself at home! #kitty #home #sleepykitty instagram.com/p/ny92Hcrx9G/ 3 years ago
- New baby kitty, Pudge, is sleeping away on my lap! #perfect #kitty #pudge instagram.com/p/ny9gIcLx8u/ 3 years ago
- About 40 more found! #yum #fromtheland #iowa #mushrooms instagram.com/p/nytma7rx2B/ 3 years ago
- They are all the jelly and now they are enjoying the humming bird's food #spring #birds #home… instagram.com/p/nvHUITrxxA/ 3 years ago